Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    09 March 2009

    State Tournament

    Well, here we are at another Monday, and I'm out of the office again, so you're not going to get a real fancy blog post this morning. Today, I'm hooking up with a bunch of my friends around the Kalona area, and we're going to Des Moines to watch the boys state basketball tournament.  A team from Kalona, Iowa Mennonite School, is in the competition, and since some of the guys on the team either go to our church, or I've played against them in some after school leagues, we're going to go cheer them on! 

    I'll keep you updated with scores via Twitter if you follow me on there.

    Take care... Happy Monday! 

    •••

    Also, I haven't plugged the Facebook group for a while, so if you're on Facebook, jump into the Gehman Photography group and you could win a ski trip to Bahamas!  Well, I guess that's unlikely, now that I think about it.  Seniors, here's the link for the GP Seniors page.

    •••

    We are currently needing a junior from Iowa City Regina High School to be our school rep for the Class of 2010.  Give us a call at 319 683 3357 if you're interested or know someone who is.  We will hook you up with some cool stuff!

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home