Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    28 June 2009

    The Sommers Family

    This is another session we did while we were on vacation in PA last week. We've been good friends with Linden and Kristi since we attended the same college (that seems like only yesterday, but was 11 years ago already... yikes). Anyway, Kristi started her own photography business and like our new friends in the last post, they wanted to update their own family pictures. We love their 3 little guys and how they have a blast playing with Jackson whenever we get together.













    •••

    I know I'm probably losing followers if I don't update every day, but it's going to be a slow week on the blog again. I'm in a band, and this week we're traveling to Columbus Ohio to play for a youth convention. So, that means this is probably the last post for this week, unless I can manage an internet connection somewhere and post some pics at the convention. Otherwise, have a great week, and I'll see you next Monday!

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Katherine Bowman said...

    That first shot is SOO good! Beautiful family! Great job!

    9:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home