Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    08 March 2010

    Grace :: Newborn

    I'm a proud uncle again!

    My brother, Greg, and his wife, Monica, were here this week visiting us, and introducing us to their 6 week young bundle of joy named Grace! She's a little sweetheart, with great big blue eyes that take everything in. There is a video on my phone of me and Grace. Apparently, when I rocked her to sleep I also rocked myself to sleep. I woke up to find Jodi, Greg and Monica in close proximity trying to figure out how to extract little Gracie from my arms without waking either of us. Yeah... that didn't happen. :)

    You think your heart is about as full as it can be, and along comes a new little one, and you just squeeze them in, and make room. :)











    We always enjoy the time we get to have with family, since we live so far apart, and this week was no exception. One of the highlights of my week was working with Greg to create an Easter video for his church. He's a pastor at Harvest Community Church in Marietta, PA, and wanted something modern and real life to give a little spark to the Easter service this year. So, we got up before the sun two days in a row, and shot in a cemetery as the sun was coming up. I'm not posting the video on here because, without the accompanying sermon, it has holes and might not make 100% sense, but if you're interested in seeing it anyway, send me a message on Facebook, or email us and I'll link you to it.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home