Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 December 2007

    Details: Part 4

    Details:  The Rings

    This is one of the areas where we have the most fun as artists, and where we get to be a little "over-the-top" as photographers.  We've abandoned the traditional "hands with rings on the flowers" shots... not that it's a bad picture... and tried to find more creative ways of capturing them.  We were inspired by the amazing Nate and Jaclyn Kaiser of The Image Is Found and it's become a competition, almost, between Jodi and I to see who can think of the better ring shot! :)





    Labels: ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    My favorites are still the Oreos one and the wine bottles one. Love.

    9:36 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    9:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this has to be one of my favorite details. so very creative. love the cork screw, on flowers, wine bottles, oreos, shoes...ok, i like em all...don't have favorites...too hard to chose!

    9:41 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    By the way, I've spent the last 45 minutes on that other website. They've got some amazing art!!!! Wow!!!

    9:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Evertime I look at your creative ideas it makes me excited to see what you will come up with at mine. By the way...who usually wins the creativeness?
    Jackie

    8:38 AM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Jackie- I can't say who usually wins, we often decide together who's is better. I would say it's pretty much even. :)

    8:49 AM  
    Blogger . sarah . said...

    I have read The Image Is Found blog for quite some time now and when I found out about your blog I was shocked to see someone in the Kalona area doing such an awesome job...so much like The Image Is Found. Love it all, keep up the good work!

    9:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home