Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    28 December 2007

    New Year's Resolution

    I spent 2 of the last 4 days "mowing" my driveway with the snowblower, and I love it.  I totally enjoy snow, and getting out and clearing the driveway is fun stuff.  We got about 6 more inches overnight and this morning.  I helped a big 4-wheel drive truck after it became stuck in the ditch beside our house, as well.  What was he thinking, I have no idea, but some of these guys think their trucks are invincible.  :)  

    ◊◊◊

    Anyway, yesterday Jodi and I started our New Years Resolution early.  We joined the gym and started working out!  I lived in the office too much this summer, and didn't get out much. Okay, the story is that Jodi wanted to get in shape and said she'd only do it if I would go with her.  Playing basketball this winter I realized I could probably afford to get in shape as well. :)  So there you have it.  Go us!

    ◊◊◊

    I am totally thrilled about how my photo is doing in the contest mentioned below.  You all have gone and made my day!  I still need some votes to place, but I'm excited about how well it's done regardless.

    ◊◊◊

    Be watching the blog in the next couple of days for the "Year in Review" look back at 2007 from Jodi and I.  


    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    I know you can't tell us which one is yours, but how I wish that you could. I, as a loyal fan, would vote and vote until you won, making it a totally unfair trial, but, hey, that's what a good fan does.

    Nevertheless, I am not cheating. Mostly because you're not telling...

    9:05 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    can't wait to see the outcome... i was so pleased and proud that i was able to pick yours out of the crowd! :)
    and yeah... go you! i am so proud of you both!
    love ya!

    10:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home