Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 March 2008

    A Date Late

    So sorry that I missed my traditional Monday post.  We had a morning appointment that took a while longer than we hoped, and then, the coolest part of the day, was that we were invited to a local high school world history class to talk about our trip to Ghana, Africa last year.  So I put together a last minute video for the kids... not sure about my music selection on the second song, I was running out of time and it was the first cool song I came to, so if the words seem to contradict the video.... sorry.
    Here you go.





    Also, we're leaving for a week in Haiti this weekend. So keep us in your prayers next week, if you think about it. I most likely won't be posting, but who knows.

    See you tomorrow.

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger andrew said...

    Cool video... we'll be lifting you guys up in prayer during your trip.

    Anxious to hear how it turns out!

    9:42 AM  
    Blogger Kevin Bucher said...

    thanks for sharing! nice video!
    Kristin

    11:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home