Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    27 May 2008

    Weekend

    Monday night found us taking our kids to the Iowa City Park for a reckless fun time with Stephen and Samantha Bender's kids.  Jackson and Grant seem to always have so much fun together running wild, and we always have fun trying to keep up. :)  Unfortunately, the little train wasn't running yet, so we had to settle for the carousel and other rides.  Then, later on, we found them peeing on a tree in the middle of the park.  Stephen and I were proud fathers at that point, and I think I even caught a "That's my boy!"  







    They are "patiently" waiting for ice cream at Dairy Queen.  Out of the two windows that were open, I apparently picked the slow line because that's what it was.


    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home