Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    30 March 2009

    Alana

    Our little girl is growing up.

    I'm sure I'll say that a thousand more times over the next 18 years, but for now, I'll hold her tight and adore those big brown eyes while she'll let me. She's our little drama queen, random quote generator... "Daddy, I'm a girl, and you and Jackson are boys".... "Jesus likes it when we brush our teeth".... and so on. Her feelings get hurt easily, she loves to take horsey rides on my back, and would eat cereal for every meal if we would let her.

    She's our 3 yr old Alana, and she's my little princess.






    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    Blogger ryhawk said...

    absolutely nothing wrong with cereal for every meal.

    4:47 AM  
    Blogger Megan said...

    absolutely gorgeous--she is looking so much older all of a sudden! And I agree with the cereal thing--could be something far worse that she wants for every meal :)

    6:24 AM  
    Blogger IC Pixx said...

    Wow! Great shots! So good that you capture these moments of your kids even though you're busy doing that for so many others!

    12:03 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Loved what you wrote about your little girl...you captured her so well. You and Jodi have been blessed with such a beautiful family, and those children continue to bless me! :)

    Also, fabulous job on the pics.

    Good times last night, glad you guys stayed for dinner!

    -shelley

    4:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home