Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    27 April 2009

    Random Monday

    Today's been pretty fun, as I finally finished up a huge project I've been working on for a few weeks. I was doing a video production, and it's a bit more intense and time consuming than I thought it might be. Hopefully I get faster at this!

    •••

    Our only photo session for the weekend was cancelled by some nasty weather Saturday morning.

    •••

    Tomorrow is our son Jackson's 5th birthday! He has been looking forward to this day for a long time, and here come's the bad parent moment, but this will be his first real birthday party. :) In the past it's just been Grandpa and Grandma and us, but this year, Jackson's having a bunch of friends over, and it should be a lot of fun! He asked for tater-tot casserole for lunch, a scavenger hunt complete with maps, and wanted me to hide candy in the backyard for him and his friends to find.

    •••

    Swine flu?? What in the world? Someone needs to teach those pigs to cover their faces when they sneeze.

    •••

    The NFL Draft this past weekend made me anxious for football season. Too bad I have to wait a while. Congrats to Matthew Stafford on being the number one pick in the draft.... My condolences to Matthew Stafford for being picked by the Detroit Lions.

    •••

    Last week, we expressed intent to purchase something on Craigslist, arranged for pickup and payment, and so on and so forth. Only to find out that before we were able to pick up the item, the seller sold it to someone else. What the ham and eggs?

    •••

    I'm a fan of Mountain Dew, but my newest favorite is A&W Cream Soda. Mmmm. Good.

    •••

    Stella climbed our steps today for the first time. She is our 6-month old daughter. I was amazed, and I did not help her at all, although I was the safety net.


    •••

    My band "The Ransom Project" are playing our first show since releasing our debut album "How Would I Live" this Sunday night, at 6pm. If you're in the area, stop by. It's at Lower Deer Creek Church in rural Kalona.


    •••

    Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    is there any hope of seeing pictures from the big Par-tey?!!?

    4:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home