Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    18 March 2008

    Images of Haiti :: Collection #1

    I don't really know what to say about all of the images I'll be showing you in the coming days, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, unless a few words will help tell the story. They are in no particular order but each image has a story behind it. ( Nerd info:  I never opened Photoshop... a little tweak of the RAW and that's it. I shot 770 images today.)

     Be blessed....












    The oldest man in the village of Pas Bwa Dom in front of his house.





    I am roughly 184cm tall according to the wall of the schoolyard.




    These guys didn't want me to take their picture, so I had to shoot from the hip. :)  


    This is why the mission works so hard all year round drilling wells.









    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow. Beautiful.

    8:35 AM  
    Blogger Jaimy said...

    Looks like the weather is so nice there. Can't wait to see more photos. My favorite is the "Shoot from the hip" one. I don't really know why.

    Jaimy

    2:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Absolutely loved the picture of the little one. It warmed my heart! Adorable!!

    I can't say it enough, but you guys are amazing. What a gift you have.

    Alissa

    4:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home